Siapa sangka… ternyata sebuah Web punya DNA juga loh! Adalah sebuah project Web2DNA, yang memungkinkan kamu bisa lihat DNA dari web kamu.
Kutipan dari WEB2DNA Art Project (no translation pliiiss) :
How it works
WEB2DNA will take you website, analyze it, crunch it to little bits and spit it out as a graphic representation of a human DNA.
The brightness of the lines is determined by the importance of the tags in terms of structure.
- H1 is brighter than H2, which is brighter than H3.
- TABLE is brighter than TR, which is brighter than TD tags.
- Images and flash elements appear as 70% white.
- New HTML tags like STRONG and EM is brighter than older ones like B and I
- UL, OL and DL is brighter than their LI, DT, DD
- DIV layout is brighter than table layout
Basically a semantically rich site will appear brighter than one with messy old-style code.
You can also determine the richness of text on a site. A site the focuses on (text) content is one where the DNA patterns is large (filling many containers), but contains a lot of empty spaces between the lines (empty space is the individual words).
Ternyata banyak juga yang sudah share Web DNA mereka, bisa dilihat di flickr.